Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dave Matthews Band Winter Tour


ONE booth at DMB
Originally uploaded by Brande Jackson.
Left Montreal early this AM, touched down in Chicago and could not remember which airport I was at. Like, I almost had a mini freak out – was I at O’Hare or Midway, and what was wrong with me that I couldn’t remember????

Got a rental car and went on the road to…Kinkos. Needed to get some work done before I headed up to Madison to join Josh and Arron. Got to the venue to see that the guys had done a great job with the booths and over all set up, and had already got lots of DMB fans signed up by the time I got there. It was also great to see the old DMB crew: Bo, Alex, Alyson, et all. This tour lets us get into some great college towns we really haven’t taken the campaign to yet, and I am really excited about it, plus it’s great to be working with the staff at CARE again on this project!

No comments: