Monday, September 26, 2005

Leaving Milwaukee


Downtown Milwaukee
Originally uploaded by Brande Jackson.
I had never been to Milwaukee before. We stayed at a lousy hotel by the airport, so really, I can't give an assessment of the city as a whole, but the fans at the show last night were great, and we found cool bars, so it gets and okay from me.

Heading on to Chicago today; I was going to fly home for a whirlwind 20 hours or so and try to get a bunch of stuff done, but I can't drag myself onto another plane. I have been on something like 10 planes in the last two weeks, I feel like Edward Norton in Fight Club, hotels, planes, cities are starting to blur...so, a few days of working in Chicago, then myself and Josh will join up with Aaron and Dan in Atlanta on Wed and finish up the Coldplay tour, while Carlos goes home to move since they are tearing down his house (long story...)

No comments: